Sunday, July 12, 2009

News from Nightson LLC.




 Hurt Game Finally Finished! I don't know about ya'll, but I've been waiting for awhile for it to drop. The Midwest Label Nightsons LLC. founder Shadowkat Nightson has been working to get this Album completed for a while, now it is finally finished! It features Shadowkat Nightson, Rhymefest, alpha.live, Nappyville, Trillogy, Verzatil, The Kid, The Parker Brothaz, Riddles, Sho-Down, Lights Out, Guttaman, K-Real, FoDoose and Laurel Hall. It features production by Shadowkat Nightson, Warren ‘Three V’ Harris, Beatroom, RokStar, VerZatil, Riddles, Sho-Down and DoLa. It sounds Hot! Hits itunes soon.. I'll mention it when it does....

Other news with Nightsons LLC...

From ShadowKat Nightson's Facebook: "USA TODAY Michael Jackson Commerative Edition on newstands NOW! On pg. 65, they mention the MAN IN THE MIRROR project from my artist RHYMEFEST that we did. And they quoted my other artist ALPHA.LIVE in the article, who is also featured on the project. Go pick that up today! I'm very proud of my team right now. We make music that matters."

Word Right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment