Monday, July 13, 2009

Being Me... bd


Swag-

I try to creat my own swag.. I like to be different. I don't like when Everybody wants to be the same, like when they ask me where I get most of the shit I got on... my response in always N.Y.D.B (none yo damn business) because they need to do there own thing. Find your own swag like I found mine.


Being Weird-

I've been called weird before and what not... but thats a compliment. That lets me know I'm different and although I'm Weird as they say... I still mess with girls that guys want. I feel good about myself... I love to be me... Most ppl act like they don't like certain things because they think ppl will judge them.... well Idc if ppl know what I like... music wise, anything, I'll let u know.. "Ay I think so & so is hard!" speaking on when niggas around my hood found out i like All American Rejects music lol . It doesn't matter.


Little Quote to end it off-

ur only same by living on the same Earth, theres things u can do to change ur self, but don't change for the worst, change for the better.... good quote or no? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment