Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Introduction of baby doc




babydoc (bd that be me!)Imma Rap Artist/ Designer Working with Rap Labels: Nightsons And WhatUp WhatEver Ent. To finish my mixtapes and album I am the Co-Creator of Y.P.C involving The Music Group: Loco, Lil Sho, KillaKane, Catlett, Shay Shay J. others That Do not rap or sing but are still in the group are: Tay, Yung Boss & J-Roc.) if your name isn't in this ur NOT in Y.P.C stop all that lyin shit this is not a gang boy boy... but yea I do me tho and u won't know me unless u hang around me..that's me.. bd that be me!...yurp.

Ok People I Juss started a blog today so don't worry I do plan to keep everybody up to date with pics, videos, and all of that other shit and also pics of ur up coming artist.. me.. baby doc lol I hope everybody is interested in what I'm interested in and i plan u WILL be because I only like that good shit digg? lets get started.. yurp.

No comments:

Post a Comment