Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To all the Marvel Fans (me included) : Marvel x New Era






















Here is a kick ass cap that I would love to sport around, even though Magneto is the antithesis to the X-Men and especially, Wolverine. I must say that I do love this ball cap. First off, I love New Era caps. Now add New Era with Marvel’s Magneto and you have a genius looking cap. By the way, I must note that I absolutely love the colors of the cap. if you know me, you know I love black and red and that purple is my favorite color, ha. Mutant Revolutionary/Villain Magneto has been the most prominent opposition of the X-Men since his debut in the comic series in 1963. NEW ERA is set to release a fitted baseball cap worthy of the master of magnetism manipulation, himself. This style mimic Magneto’s trademark helmet (portrait included). The interior is lined with a Pearl satin. We been told to look for this 59Fifty fitted baseball cap to drop this weekend at New Era Flagship store locations.
Click below for more information and photos of Magneto’s hat and other Marvel superhero caps.
Now you can rep one of Marvel’s most dastardly and devious anti-heroes with this dynamic fitted New Era cap. Continuing on with the series of Marvel superheroes, this time around Magneto arrives center-stage for their latest collaboration with New Era. The design replicates Magnetos trademark helmet that is rumored to protect him from the most powerful of telepaths, so while this cap wont protect your from the prying minds of mutant telepathy, it will keep you from being taunted for your repugnant hair-do.
Honestly, my favorites are the Magneto and the Wolverine. Check ‘em out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment