Thursday, November 5, 2009

HAPPY BELATED 13TH ANNIVERSARY, NIGHTSONS!


HAPPY BELATED 13TH ANNIVERSARY, NIGHTSONS! I didn't get to say that so I'm sayin it now.


B.T.R ( Black-To-Reality) were my inspiration to do music. Growing up they were who I listened to, their music was brought around because both Sho-Down & shadowkat are my uncles.

I started to study the words their verses in each track. Knowing that What they spoke was knowledge & Hustles. The Word play on each track was ill. Back then I didn't understand The "Big words" lol but as I grew to realize what they were speakin I feel like they were the most "lyrical Artist" I've heard. I wanted to let them know that they were a big inspiration on me to do Music, I plan to do work with them in the Future & Also thanks. -baby doc



Info below was gotta FROM: www.nightsons.com/blog

In October 1996, a group of brothers known collectively as BTR (Black-To-Reality) dropped their debut commercially-released single on cassette called SHIESTY SITUATIONZ via Nightsons. 13 years later, Nightsons, LLC is still making the streets bang with incredible music.
To celebrate Nightsons’ 13th anniversary, we are presenting SHIESTY SITUATIONZ for your streaming pleasure.
Next level music for next level minds. And we won’t stop until the Nightsons dagger is tattooed on Oprah’s ass. Straight up.
Produced by Shadowkat Nightson, Sho-Down & K-Real. Percussion by Shadowkat Nightson. Keyboards by Sho-Down & K-Real. Performed by Sho-Down & K-Real.


BRING B.T.R BACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment