Monday, August 17, 2009

Bow Wow Signned to Cash Money Records?




Lil Wayne seems to be Hip-Hop's super recruiter, because he has officially signed Bow Wow to Cash Money Records; adding him to his fast-growing roster of new artists.
In a shocking announcement on Twitter, Bow Wow reemerged after "vanishing" from the public eye for the past week, to reveal news that he has joined the ranks of Lil Wayne's Young Money movement.
its official BOW WOW IS A CASH MONEY MILLIONAIRE. SHOUT TO STUNNA FOR BELIEVING IN ME AND GIVN ME A CHANCE SHOUT OUT 2 WAYNE FOR LETN ME WALK ON BOARD! AND MY YM FAMILY AND CASH MONEY FAMILY LBW/CASHMONEY/YOUNGMONEY BOW WOW WAYNE AND DRAKE? WHO GOT STOP THAT TRIO! GNR LETS GO ITS SHOWTIME!
Bow Wow didn't stop there. Following his big announcement, the rapper decided to take to UStream to give his fans more details on his new career partnership with the label.
It's the triple threat – Bow, Wayne, Drake. It's about to be real stupid. Any Bow Wow fan that I let down ... what I am getting ready to do, I got y'all. I apologize to the fans that I let down. It's finna to go down. Its on now, baby. Me, Drake and Weezy … let's get to the money.
Bow Wow's decision to sign to Cash Money was a surprising one. Just 4 months ago, the rapper sat down with Real Talk NY to announce his retirement from Hip-Hop by saying "For me, I'm good, I'm good on the music tip. I've done everything I've ever wanted to do, everything. I can leave it at that." Interestingly enough, the announcement came on the heels of the lack luster album sales of his last album New Jack City II. In the video, he announced that he would focus more on being an actor and clothing designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment